The term ‘Virtual Blue Ridge’ or ‘Blue Ridge Parkway Guide’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1064 Meadowview Drive #6, Boone, NC 28607. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of North Carolina.
Advertisements and Sponsorships
The advertisements and sponsorships displayed on our site provide a means for us to earn commissions and referral fees by linking to them. In more human terms, this means that whenever you click on a link from here to one of our advertisers or sponsors, we receive a small amount of money. This helps support Virtual Blue Ridge by offsetting a fraction of what it takes to maintain the site, and it is very much appreciated.
There are different types of advertisements and sponsors displayed on our web site. They are subject to change and we will work to keep these terms and conditions up to date. However, the list below may not be considered exclusive at all times.
- Most of the suggested products on this site (books, maps, souvenirs, and dvds) are sold in our online store, the Virtual Blue Ridge Bookstore. These are the guides that we use to plan our own Blue Ridge Parkway excursions. These are great resources and we stand behind them. We make a small profit on the sale of these items.
- We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn commissions by linking to Amazon.
Thank you for your help in making our website network possible.